Kinnekulle Camping & Stugby is an Info Point.
At Info Points, visitors to the Kinnekulle area can find information and maps.
Staff are available to provide tips on outing destinations, current activities and services in the area. Some Info Points provide Internet access, enabling you to search for information on our website. Info Points have the same opening hours as the companies hosting them. A visitor's computer with Internet access is also available so that you can independently research information on our website.
The following 15 places are Info Point Kinnekulle:
- The following 15 places are Info Point Kinnekulle:
- Broby Struts, between Källby and Lundsbrunn. Open: By appointment
- Coop Near Hällekis, Hällekis community.
- Echsets Café – Crafts – B&B 1 km south of Husaby church
- Falkängen, Hällekis community in the northern part of Kinnekulle
- Forshems Församlingshem, Forshems between Hällekis and Götene.
- Handens Hus, about 200 m north of Medelplana, towards "Trolmen" and quot;Handicrafts", the first house on the left.
- Hellekis Garden Café & Kitchen, Hellekis Säteri
- The Husaby kiosk at Husaby church and St. Sigfrid's well
- ICA KVANTUM i Götene
- Kinnekulle Camping, Hällekis hamn
- Kinnekullebacken, Högkullen Kinnekulle
- Kinnekullegården, Högkullen Kinnekulle
- Kollängens Courthouse, 3 km east of Källby towards Götene.
- Lundsbrunns Kurort. 12 km north of Skara towards Götene.
- Citizens' office, Centrumhuset by the square in Götene.
- Medelplanagården, Råbäck. From road 44 towards "Källby, Kinnekulle". Follow this road for about 5 km. Turn left at the sign "Medelplanagården".
- Äventyrslandet Kinnekulle, Götene
- Shops in Källby at the entrance to Källby from road 44 (former Statoil).
- Utsiktstornet, Kinnekulle högkullen, approx. 1 km footpath from Kinnekullegården